Broccoli Raisin Salad
Looking for a healthy side dish that the whole family will love? This broccoli raisin salad will definitely be the winner.
- 1 red onion
- 1 (16-ounce) package fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (3.75-ounce) package sunflower kernels
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Cut onion into thin slices; cut onion slices in half.
Stir together onion, broccoli, and remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Z_Eggplant and Chickpea Stew with... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Whitefish With Corn,... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Basil Ice Cream 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Bourbon-Pecan Pâté 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- 7-Layer Greek Meze Dip 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Roasted Zucchini Flatbread with... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Creamy Vegan Broccoli and Rice... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Lazarus Broccoli Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)