Orange Beef Teriyaki
Pass out the chopsticks and enjoy our easy recipe for Orange Beef Teriyaki. Featuring tender stir-fry beef bathed in a tangy sauce of orange, honey and ginger, this is the perfect eat-in version of a classic Asian restaurant dish.
- What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pound beef stir-fry meat
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained with liquid reserved
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
What To Do:
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown the beef then add reserved mandarin orange liquid, the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger; mix well. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until beef is tender, stirring occasionally.
In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons liquid from the skillet and the cornstarch. Add cornstarch mixture and mandarin oranges to skillet, stirring until sauce thickens. Serve immediately.
Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
You'll also love
- Sausage and Cheese Balls 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crunchy Parmesan Herb Chicken... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Caramel-Apple Cookies 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Popcorn with Herbs de Provence and... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon Bourbon Apple Pancakes 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Healthier Beef Stroganoff 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon-Rosemary-Garlic Chicken and... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Hamburgers with Watercress &... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)