Bacon-Avocado Deviled Eggs
These deviled eggs with bacon and crushed red peppers are full of flavor and a great way to add healthy avocado to your diet.
- 8 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 medium size ripe Haas avocado, peeled and roughly chopped
- scant 1/4 cup mayo, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red peppers, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (or packaged 'real' bacon pieces)
Slice the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks; place the whites on a serving plate and the yolks in a mixing bowl.
Add all the other ingredients EXCEPT the bacon to the yolks. Beat the mixture well with a hand mixer until creamy.
Fill the egg white halves with the mixture. (I spooned the mixture into a ziptop bag then cut a corner off and piped it into the whites).
Top with crumbled bacon.
You'll also love
- Angel Hair Pasta with Salmon and... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Asian Pork BBQ 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Crumbled Catfish Filets 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Overnight Apple Pie French Toast 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Seared Salmon with a Lemon -Chive... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Bacon Waffles with Peanut... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Avocado Chiffon Pie 4.5/5 (2 Votes)