Orange Cranberry Muffins
Tender and moist muffins that combine the great flavors of cranberries and oranges.
- No-stick cooking spray
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar crystals (optional)
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from pillsburybaking.com
Heat oven to 400ºF. Coat 12 muffin cups lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in large mixing bowl. Whisk together oil, milk, eggs and orange juice. Stir liquids into flour mixture just until moistened. Gently stir cranberries into batter. Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups, about 3/4 full. Sprinkle with coarse sugar, if desired.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on rack 10 minutes before removing from pan.
You'll also love
- Bacon Tomato Melts 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Chess Cake 4/5 (106 Votes)
- Grown-Up Grilled Cheese Sandwiches... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Smoked Cherry Barbecue Sauce 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Pear Pie with Red Wine & Rosemary 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Creamy Farfalle with Salmon and... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Lemon Icebox Delight 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Orange Lemon Cucumber & Mint... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)