Grilled Salmon With Cucumber and Celery Salad
- 1/4 cup nonfat yogurt (preferably Greek)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 small salmon steaks (about 2 pounds)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, vinegar, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the cucumbers, celery, and parsley
and toss to combine.
Heat grill to medium-high. Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
Grill the salmon until opaque throughout, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Serve with the salad.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Tomato Salsa Recipe 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Moroccan Butternut Squash,... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Lime... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Charred Baby Octopus Salad 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Fresh & Easy Fish Tacos 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Salad Cucumber Cups Recipe 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken with... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Broiled Salmon with a White Bean,... 4.3/5 (26 Votes)