Strawberry Tomato Salsa Recipe
Easy to make Strawberry Tomato Salsa Recipe recipe.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, strawberries, green onions and cilantro. In a small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar and salt; gently stir into tomato mixture. Refrigerate until serving.
Yield: 6 cups.
You'll also love
- Moroccan Butternut Squash,... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Roasted Baby Artichokes 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Fish Tacos with Chipotle Lime... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Grapefruit Avocado Salad 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Creamy Orzo with Feta & Sun-Dried... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Chicken with Fresh Tomatoes... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Dip 4.6/5 (14 Votes)