Broiled Salmon in Wine Dijon Sauce
These perfectly flavored salmon fillets are topped with an elegant wine Dijon sauce that complements the fish perfectly, while still keeping a low Points Plus total. This tasty recipe offers another delicious way to enjoy the healthy benefits of salmon.
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon, skin removed, cut into 4 fillets
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp light butter (I used Brummel & Brown)
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 tbsp Dijon
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-fat cooking spray. Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place on baking sheet. Place in oven and cook until salmon is cooked through and begins to flake, about 8-10 minutes.
2. Melt butter small saucepan over medium high heat. Add in the shallots and cook until soft, about 1-2 minutes.
3. Then add in the wine and cook until reduced by half, about 3 minutes.
4. Set heat to low and whisk in remaining ingredients. Cook until heated through.
5. Spoon sauce over salmon and serve.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
You'll also love
- Ground Lamb & Hummus Pita Pizzas 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemony Ricotta Summer Squash... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Vietnamese BBQ Shrimp Vermicelli... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Scalloped Potatoes 4/5 (68 Votes)
- Teriyaki Halibut 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- The Joy of Cooking Tuna Noodle... 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon 4.5/5 (16 Votes)