Healthy Chicken Wings
- 1 package chicken wings
- Famous Dave’s Chicken Seasoning
- Onion powder
- Black pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from bobbyflayrecipes.blogspot.com
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 15 mins
1.Lay out the chicken on a baking sheet.
2.Coat the chicken with the ingredients above. You should start with the Famous Dave’s Chicken Seasoning then add the rest as you like. I suggest starting with about 50% Famous Dave’s and 50% the rest mixed together. Flip the raw chicken and cover the other side. The seasonings kind of turn into a dry rub by the time you are done.
3.Start cooking the chicken on a hot grill. Flip them when the first side is golden brown.
4.When they are fully cooked, you can take them off and enjoy.
5.These really don’t need any sauces, but you could easily use blue cheese or ranch for dipping. Try this next time you are tailgating or have friends over for the big game.
You'll also love
- Sriracha Deviled Eggs with Garlic... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken with Vegetable Cream Sauce 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Peppered Beef Jerky Recipe 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken Puffs 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs... 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Scampi 4.4/5 (17 Votes)