Garlic Chicken Puffs
These are a rich creamy garlic chicken mixture inside a croissant and baked to form yummy puffs. A big crowd pleaser and great for gatherings!
They are a little messy to make, and I think I filled mine a little too much, so some of the chicken mixture oozed out, but still tasted DELICIOUS!
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chicken, cooked, shredded
- 2 (8 count) cans refrigerator crescent rolls
Adapted from tidymom.net
Mix cream cheese, garlic and chicken until well blended.
Unroll crescent rolls and cut each triangle into 2 triangles (when you unroll the crescent rolls, 2 triangles are attached making a big square, I just cut from there following the perforation for one cut and made another cut from the other corners (giving you 4 little triangles)
Place 1 teaspoon of chicken mixture on the center of each triangle and fold the corners in over the creamy mixture.
Place on cookie sheet, lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with no stick spray. Bake at 375 degrees fahrenheit for 11-14 mins.
For cooked chicken, I buy a big bags of frozen chicken tenderloins, I toss 6 of them on a cookie sheet and baked for about 25 mins.
You'll also love
- 20 Minute Teriyaki Chicken and Rice 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic & Onion Dip 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Crumb Cake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Duggar's Chicken In A Biscuit 4.3/5 (23 Votes)