Chocolate Raspberry Cobbler
You're only a few ingredients and steps away from enjoying this award winning Chocolate Raspberry Cobbler. Serve with ice cream and enjoy!
- 1 (21-ounce) can raspberry pie filling
- 1 pouch (1 pound) double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Spread pie filling in bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle cookie mix evenly over pie filling. Pour melted butter evenly over cookie mix. Using small metal spatula, gently spread melted butter over cookie mix just to cover the dry mix.
Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until topping is set. To serve warm, cool 15 minutes or serve at room temperature. Store covered in refrigerator.
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cheese Dessert 5/5 (1 Votes)
- CANNELLINI BEANS & ITALIAN SAUSAGE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mexican Chopped Salad with Honey... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- blueberry, apricot, peach or pear... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Raspberry Truffle Tart 5/5 (1 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raspberry Brownies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Irish Soda Bread 2 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Homemade Bacon Mustard... 5/5 (1 Votes)