This incredible broccoli salad is super easy to make, and will be a big hit with friends and family alike!
- 2 heads fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 head fresh cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup reduced-fat ranch dressing
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from facebook.com
In a large bowl, mix together broccoli, cauliflower, red pepper, green pepper, onion, olives, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and ranch dressing.
Refrigerate until serving.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Gingerbread Waffles with a... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Spicy Southwest-Style Louis Kemp... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Carmelized Tomato Tarte Tatin 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Brussels... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Heirloom Tomato Cornbread Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Bacon & Broccoli Rice Bowl 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Egg Salad Crostini with White... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)