Holiday Bacon Appetizers
A perfect appetizer for the Holidays or anytime of year. Enjoy!
- Club crackers
- 1 package thin bacon
- Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Layer your crackers on baking sheet , put 1 teaspoon of parmesan cheese on crackers.
Take your package of thin bacon, cut in half and wrap 1/2 piece of bacon around each cracker. Place the little delights on a rack on your baking sheet.
Bake at 250°F for 2 hours.
Put on paper towels to drain. You can also make ahead and freeze.
You'll also love
- Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts -... 4.4/5 (70 Votes)
- Strawberry Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Bacon, Chive & Cheddar Biscuits... 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Creamed Corn Casserole 4.3/5 (77 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Cake with Brown Sugar... 4.1/5 (110 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Sugared Pecans 4/5 (108 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese &... 4.6/5 (55 Votes)