Holiday Bacon Appetizers
A perfect appetizer for the Holidays or anytime of year. Enjoy!
- Club crackers
- 1 package thin bacon
- Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Layer your crackers on baking sheet , put 1 teaspoon of parmesan cheese on crackers.
Take your package of thin bacon, cut in half and wrap 1/2 piece of bacon around each cracker. Place the little delights on a rack on your baking sheet.
Bake at 250°F for 2 hours.
Put on paper towels to drain. You can also make ahead and freeze.
You'll also love
- Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts -... 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Basic Pasta Dough Recipe 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- The Ultimate Beef Stew 4.4/5 (78 Votes)
- Sloppy Joe Nachos 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Cowboy Corn Dip 3.8/5 (146 Votes)
- Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Queso 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Sour Cream Potato Salad 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Puffs 4.5/5 (69 Votes)