Holiday Bacon Appetizers
A perfect appetizer for the Holidays or anytime of year. Enjoy!
- Club crackers
- 1 package thin bacon
- Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Layer your crackers on baking sheet , put 1 teaspoon of parmesan cheese on crackers.
Take your package of thin bacon, cut in half and wrap 1/2 piece of bacon around each cracker. Place the little delights on a rack on your baking sheet.
Bake at 250°F for 2 hours.
Put on paper towels to drain. You can also make ahead and freeze.
You'll also love
- Grilled Pork Chops with... 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts -... 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Beef Brisket 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Chicken & Bacon Satay 4.6/5 (59 Votes)
- Crazy Good Casserole-Cheesy Bacon... 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter... 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Mushroom Puffs 4.5/5 (69 Votes)