Sauteed Beets With Olive Oil, Garlic, And Parsley
- 4 medium-large beets - (6 oz ea) boiled or steamed (or 16 baby beets)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or butter
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Slice the beets between 1/8-and 1/4-inch thick. Heat the olive oil in a nonstick or well-seasoned sauté pan over medium heat. Spoon in the garlic. When the garlic begins to sizzle, slide in the beets and toss or gently stir for 5 minutes -- just long enough to heat the beets through.
Sprinkle the parsley and salt over the beets, grind over some fresh pepper, and sauté for 1 minute more. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Romaine Lettuce, Apples,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potato Bisque With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Fennel And Olive Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive Bread With Ham 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts With Garlic,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 'Grilled' Lamb Chops And Tomatoes... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet And Sour Beet Soup With... 0/5 (0 Votes)