Vegan Almond Butter Chocolate Mousse
Simple, healthy and most importantly delicious! Everyone loves this vegan friendly chocolate mousse, even the kiddos!
- 1 small avocado
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao
- 1 tablespoon cacao beans
- 1 heaping tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Your favorite sweetener to taste, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from mindbodygreen.com
Blend everything (except your toppings) in your high speed blender.
Add more milk if the texture is too tick.
Totally optional: Adjust the taste by adding your favorite sweetener.
You'll also love
- Peach Margaritas 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Summer Squash Casserole 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Applesauce Spice Bars 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Peppermint Patty Pie 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Biko (Filipino Sweet Sticky Rice) 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Sunday Gravy,... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Mousse 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana Walnut Muffins 4.3/5 (9 Votes)