Baked Cilantro Lime Chicken Wings
Really good - a little tangy with all the lime but super good - from dailyhiit.com
- For the marinade:
- 20 chicken wings
- 5 limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- salt/pepper to taste
Adapted from dailyhiit.com
1.Marinate wings in the marinade for 5 hours or longer.
2.Preheat oven to 375 degrees when ready to cook.
3.Place wings in a shallow dish and bake for 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crepes and Apple Pie Filling 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Passion-Peach Smoothie 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Balsamic-Glazed Beef Skewers 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Beef Pot Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Salsa Chicken Thighs Recipe 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheese Stuffed Chicken Thighs 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon Souffles (Martha Stewart) 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- KEY LIME TARTS 4.5/5 (13 Votes)