Cornish Hens - NuWave
These tasty birds are almost always available frozen, therefore they are perfect to cook in the Nu-Wave Oven and come out crisp on the outside and moist on the inside!
- Game Hens
Remove the wrapper and run under water to remove the glaze.
Place on the 1" rack, breast side down, and Nu-Wave on HI for 30 minutes. Pry open the cavity, remove the giblets, and season the cavity. Turn over and cook another 20 minutes or to 170°F.
You'll also love
- Sbarro Tomato Sauce 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Bovines Corn Pudding 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Baltimore Pit Beef 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Sausage and Cheese Dip 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Christmas Crack Corn 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Lucky Duck Punch - Blue Punch for... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Venison Shepherd's Pie 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Cornish Hens with Crabmeat Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)