Cornish Hens - NuWave
These tasty birds are almost always available frozen, therefore they are perfect to cook in the Nu-Wave Oven and come out crisp on the outside and moist on the inside!
- Game Hens
Remove the wrapper and run under water to remove the glaze.
Place on the 1" rack, breast side down, and Nu-Wave on HI for 30 minutes. Pry open the cavity, remove the giblets, and season the cavity. Turn over and cook another 20 minutes or to 170°F.
You'll also love
- Red Lobster Alfredo Sauce 3.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Mango Crepe Samurai 3.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Copycat Betty Crocker Date Bars 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Kentucky Hot Brown Casserole 3.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Buddig Beef Cheese Ball 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheesy Ground Beef and Potato... 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Oriental Green Beans (Weight... 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Crazy Easy Ritz Casserole of... 4/5 (5 Votes)