Cornish Hens - NuWave
These tasty birds are almost always available frozen, therefore they are perfect to cook in the Nu-Wave Oven and come out crisp on the outside and moist on the inside!
- Game Hens
Remove the wrapper and run under water to remove the glaze.
Place on the 1" rack, breast side down, and Nu-Wave on HI for 30 minutes. Pry open the cavity, remove the giblets, and season the cavity. Turn over and cook another 20 minutes or to 170°F.
You'll also love
- Rigatoni with Broccoli & Sausage 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Bloomin Onion Bread 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP WITH CORN &... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Tamari and Garlic Marinated... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Poblano Corn Chowder... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Veal Piccata 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- The Rabbit Gin Sour 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Chicken or Cornish Hen 4/5 (5 Votes)