Buddig Beef Cheese Ball
This is a favorite 1980's cocktail-party item, using cream cheese and dried beef, seasoned with Worcestershire sauce and green onions. It's good with or without nuts.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 2 ounce packages Buddig Beef, finely chopped
- 2 bunches green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons seaosned salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
Cooking time 10mins
Place cream cheese in a large bowl.
Chop corned beef and green onions pretty fine. You dont want large pieces in this.
Pour chopped onions and beef into bowl.
Add the seasoned salt and Worcestershire to bowl.
Mix thoroughly and form into ball.
Roll in chopped nuts.
Cover and chill over night.
Take it out a few hours before being served to allow to soften.
Serve with your favorite crackers.