Cheesy Ground Beef and Potato Casserole Crockpot
- 1 lb ground beef, pasture raised, browned
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped and divided
- 1 1/2 cups cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups yukon gold potatoes, finely diced
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
Add the potatoes, onions and green pepper to the bottom of your slow cooker.
In a medium bowl, mix the browned ground beef, cream of mushroom soup and black pepper.
Pour the ground beef mixture over the potatoes, onions and green pepper.
Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
30 minutes before end of cooking time, sprinkle shredded cheese over top to melt.
You'll also love
- Oriental Green Beans (Weight... 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Pickled Okra 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Turkey O’Toole Copycat 3.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Semolina's Shrimp Or Chicken Roban 3.7/5 (17 Votes)
- 500 Degree Prime Rib 3.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Doc's Best Beef Jerky 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Machine Shed Baked Potato Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Macaroni with Ground Beef Spanish... 3.4/5 (7 Votes)