Kentucky Hot Brown Casserole
This baked Kentucky Hot Brown Casserole features a base of toasted bread topped with layers of ham and turkey smothered in a creamy cheesy sauce. Absolutely scrumptious!
- 8 slices white sandwich bread, cubed and toasted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cooked cubed ham
- 1 pound cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 (16-ounce) package processed cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) package bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Place toasted bread evenly over bottom of prepared baking dish. Layer ham and turkey evenly over bread.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in flour until smooth; cook for 2 minutes, whisking constantly. Gradually whisk in milk; cook for 3 to 4 minutes, whisking constantly, or until thickened. Add cheeses, stirring until melted and smooth.
Pour over turkey. Sprinkle evenly with bacon and tomato. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Kentucky Hot Brown Bake 4.2/5 (144 Votes)
- Kentucky Hot Brown Pizza 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Buddig Beef Cheese Ball 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Shrimp. Keg Style 3.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Cassava Cake (Panlasang Pinoy) 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Turkey O’Toole Copycat 3.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Semolina's Shrimp Or Chicken Roban 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Barbecue Turkey Wings 3.5/5 (6 Votes)