Red Lobster Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick)
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 3 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan and Ramono cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Heat a medium-sized sauce pan to medium, then add butter and allow it to melt.
2. Add flour and stir with a whisk to incorporate. The mixture will have a grainy appearance.
3. Pour the heavy cream gradually into the sauce while whisking. The sauce should be thick and become a little hard to stir.
4. Add the Parmesan cheese, salt, white pepper, and cayenne pepper and stir until all ingredients are evenly mixed into the sauce.