Carrot Cake Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze
Flavors of carrot cake in pancakes, including the cream cheese glaze. Perfect for a fall brunch, or anytime you are craving carrot cake.
- CREAM CHEESE GLAZE:
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
Adapted from cannella-vita.blogspot.com
In a bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
Combine the egg, brown sugar, carrots, milk and vanilla in another bowl. Stir carrot mix into dry ingredients until just moistened.
Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased griddle or skillet. Turn when bubbles form on top of the pancake, and cook until golden brown.
For the cream cheese glaze, place cream cheese, powdered sugar, and Greek yogurt in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add water or milk until you achieve desired consistency.
You'll also love
- Peanut Butter Cornflake No Bake... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Sedona White Corn Tortilla Soup 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- 5-Spice Braised Brisket 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Potato and Carrot Pancakes with... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Pancakes 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Artichoke & Scrambled Eggs Benedict 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)