Beef Squash Casserole
Even those picky eaters will like this dish!
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 small to medium onion sliced thinly
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1 small red pepper chopped (optional)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or cheese of your choice
- 1 1/4 cup cooked rice
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Steam or boil yellow squash and sliced onion until tender. Drain well.
Brown ground beef with chopped onion, peppers, and garlic. Drain off grease.
In a large bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, sour cream, egg, and cheese. Add rice, ground beef mixture, and cooked squash and onions. Mix well. Put into a greased 13”x9” casserole dish. Top with additional shredded cheddar. Bake at 350 degrees about ½ hour or until bubbly and heated through.
You'll also love
- Peach Kuchen Bars 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Cauliflower, Bacon, and Olive Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Corn Flan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Leftover Pumpkin Pie Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Kiev 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino Mix 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No-Fuss Beef Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp and Squash Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)