Philadelphia Double-Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- 52 vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 eggs, divided
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-3/4 cups sugar, divided
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. zest and 1/3 cup juice from 2 lemons, divided
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
Preparation time 35mins
Adapted from creamcheese.com
HEAT oven to 325ºF.
LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix wafer crumbs and butter until blended; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 min.
SEPARATE 1 egg; refrigerate yolk until ready to use. Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour, lemon zest, 2 Tbsp. lemon juice and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add egg white and remaining 3 whole eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool 1 hour. Refrigerate 4 hours.
MIX cornstarch and remaining sugar in medium saucepan; gradually stir in water and remaining lemon juice until blended. Bring just to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly; cook and stir until clear and thickened. Lightly beat reserved egg yolk in small bowl with fork until blended; stir in 2 Tbsp. of the hot cornstarch mixture. Return to remaining cornstarch mixture in saucepan; stir until blended. Cook 1 min. or until thickened, stirring constantly. Cool slightly.
SPOON lemon glaze over cheesecake. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Using foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
garnish with blueberries or lemon grating
You'll also love
- Pork Tenderloin-Honey Balsamic 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Banana Split Brownie Pizza 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet and Hot Onion Rings 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Blackberry Cobbler 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Deconstructed Lemon Pie 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- No Bake Raspberry-Lemon Cheesecake 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4.4/5 (18 Votes)