Pork Tenderloin-Honey Balsamic
From Woman's World
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- 2 1 lb. pork tenderloins at room temp.
- 2 tbls. honey=balsamic dressing, like Kens
- 2 tbls. whole grain mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbl. minced fresh thyme
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Heat oven to 425.
On baking sheet, season pork with salt and pepper.
In bowl, combine balsamic dressing, whole-grain mustard, garlic and thyme; reserve half. Coat pork with remain garlic mixture.
Roast pork 15 mins. or until 140 F. Brush with reserved garlic mixture.
Slice to serve.
You'll also love
- Banana Split Brownie Pizza 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Sweet and Hot Onion Rings 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Mario Batali's Green Chile Pork... 4.1/5 (43 Votes)
- Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Pork... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
Review this recipe