Pork Tenderloin-Honey Balsamic
From Woman's World
- 2 1 lb. pork tenderloins at room temp.
- 2 tbls. honey=balsamic dressing, like Kens
- 2 tbls. whole grain mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbl. minced fresh thyme
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Heat oven to 425.
On baking sheet, season pork with salt and pepper.
In bowl, combine balsamic dressing, whole-grain mustard, garlic and thyme; reserve half. Coat pork with remain garlic mixture.
Roast pork 15 mins. or until 140 F. Brush with reserved garlic mixture.
Slice to serve.