Deconstructed Lemon Pie
Deconstructed lemon pie is the perfect dessert to serve at your next party. Marbled Pie Crust Cookies becomes edible spoons for the Lemon whipped cream.
- Pie Crust Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup cold Land O Lakes® Butter, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 8 to 10 tablespoons cold water
- 1 large Land O Lakes® Egg, slightly beaten
- Sanding sugar
- Lemon Whipped Cream
- 1 1/4 cups Land O Lakes® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup lemon curd
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 130mins
1.Combine flour and salt in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Remove half of flour mixture to separate bowl. Add unsweetened cocoa to one bowl. Stir in enough water in both bowls with fork just until flour is moistened. Divide both plain and chocolate doughs into quarters. Shape each into 5-inch log. Wrap each in plastic food wrap; refrigerate 30 minutes.
2.Heat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
3.Roll each dough log into 36-inch long ropes. Twist one plain and one chocolate dough together. Cut into 4-inch sticks. Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with sanding sugar. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
4.Combine whipping cream, Lemon Juice, and salt in medium bowl. Beat at medium speed until stiff peaks form. Dollop lemon curd into whipped cream; swirl with table knife. Serve pie cookies with Lemon whipped cream.
recipe from Land O Lakes https://www.landolakes.com/search/?s=lemon%20curd
You'll also love
- Fajita Pasta 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- P.F. Changs Lettuce Wraps 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- New York-Style Cheesecake with a... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Moroccan Meatballs with Lemon... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Joanna Gaines' Magnolia Lemon Pie 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Lemon Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)