Banana Split Brownie Pizza
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there) Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc: https://www.facebook.com/carilynn71 ♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ ♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Original Supreme Premium brownie mix Water, vegetable oil and eggs as called for on brownie mix box 1 quart (4 cups) favorite flavor ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium bananas, sliced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup hot fudge topping
- Whipped cream, if desired
1. Heat oven to 350° F (325° F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray or grease 12-inch pizza pan. Make brownies as directed. Spread in pan.
2.Bake 20 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from center comes out almost clean. Cool completely.
3. Spread slightly softened ice cream evenly over brownies. Freeze at least 1 hour or until ice cream is firm. Just before serving, top with strawberries and bananas; sprinkle with pineapple and pecans. Drizzle with hot fudge topping. Serve wiith whipped cream, if desired.
Brush the banana slices with lemon juice to keep bananas from turning brow