Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad
One of my favorite salads of all time.
- Simple Cucumber and Onion Salad
- 5 or 6 small pickling cucumbers (you can use 2 or 3 English cucumbers if that’s all you can get your hands on)
- half of a medium-sized Vidalia onion
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
1.Peel cucumbers and slice to your liking. Peel and slice onion. Combine in a large bowl.
2.Combine vinegar, water, sugar, salt, and garlic and pour over cucumbers and onions.
3.Allow to sit at least an hour before serving.
You'll also love
- My Lemon Curd 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Butternut Squash... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Linguine with Seafood and Sundried... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Thai Pork Sliders with Pickled... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Guinness Braised Onion and Aged... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Cucumber Ginger Fizz 4.4/5 (12 Votes)