Pressure Cooker Chicken-Veggies-Pasta in Italian Ragu Sauce
My family and company all loved this dish.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast and/or thighs cut into large bite size pieces
- 2 T minced garlic
- 1/2 t pepper
- 2 T dried mixed Italian herbs
- 3 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetable succotash
- 1 (30oz) jar Ragu pasta sauce, your choice of variety
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Place all ingredients EXCEPT for the cheese in cooker in order listed. Add enough water to just barely cover all ingredients and push the pasta under the surface, but DO NOT STIR.
Lock lid, cook on HIGH 6 minutes, natural release cooker for 15 minutes, then can do quick release if still has pressure.
Open, add cheese, tossing gently to mix. Replace lid, but DO NOT LOCK, wait 5 minutes or until cheese has melted before transferring to large serving bowl.