Avocado Cucumber Soup
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, cut into chunks
- 4 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1/4 small jalapeño, seeded, diced (optional)
- 3/4 cup water
- Bragg Liquid Aminos (to taste; optional)
1.Place cucumber, avocado, 3½ tsp., lime juice, salt, jalapeño, water, and Bragg Liquid Aminos in a blender or food processor, in 2 or more batches if necessary; cover with lid and blend until smooth. If consistency is too thick, add additional water.
2.Pour into large bowl.
3.Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving (if desired).
You'll also love
- Jalapeño Cranberry, Goat Cheese &... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Beef, Orzo & Grape Leaf Pie 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Quickbread - Zucchini Apple Muffins 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy Potato Soup 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pomegranate Cucumber Guacamole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cuban Flank Steak with Avocado and... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)