Avocado Chiffon Pie
This Avocado Chiffon Pie recipe has been a family favorite for years. the recipe was originally copied down from an LA AM radio station KFI; The Jackie Olden Show. She stated that she had obtained it from a restaurant, the name of which I don't recall, where she would go for brunch, from time-to-time.
- 2 large avocados, mashed
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 ounces lemon juice
- Graham cracker crust
- Whipped cream
- Toasted, chopped pecans
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 180mins
Adapted from rachaelray.com
Blend avocado pulp, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Pour into crust. Refrigerate for several hours.
Just before serving, garnish with chopped pecans and whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Garlic Ranch Wing Sauce 5/5 (2 Votes)
- ANDOUILLE SAUSAGE AND CORN CHOWDER 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemon Snowdrops 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Warm Butternut Squash Salad with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Avocado Toast with Goat Cheese &... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
Review this recipe