Roasted Shrimp Over Spaghetti Squash
- 2 lrg spaghetti squashes, halved lengthwise
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 lbs lrg shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 TBS plus 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 TBS lemon juice, plus lemon wedges for serving
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Season squash with salt and pepper. Place cut side down in baking dish. Add 1 cup water and roast until tender when pierced with a knife, about 45 mins. Let cool.
2) When about 25 mins have passed, on a rimmed baking sheet, toss shrimp with 2 tsp oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast until cooked through, 8 – 10 mins.
3) Scoop out seeds from squash and discard. With a fork, scrape flesh into lrg bowl. Add shrimp and any cooking juices, lemon juice and 2 TBS oil; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, top with parsley, and serve with lemon wedges.
You'll also love
- Orange & Olive Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato & Green Bean Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp tempura 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot crab dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lightened Up Pumpkin Cream Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Shrimp Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Spaghetti Squash 0/5 (0 Votes)