Warm Yukon Potato Salad
- 1 1/2 lbs Yukon gold potatoes
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. each sugar & Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh flat parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 bunch (5-6) green onions, white & tender green parts only, sliced
1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan, add water & cover. Bring to a boil over high heat; add 1 tsp salt. Reduce heat to medium; cook 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain & cool slightly. Pat dry and transfer to a large bowl.
2. Whisk together olive oil, next 3 ingredients, 2 tbsp of water & 1 tsp salt in a small bowl until blended and smooth. Adjust seasoning. Stir in half of parsley & half of green onions.
3. Dice or lightly mash potatoes into small pieces. Toss gently with olive oil mixture. Adjust seasoning. Garnish with remaining parsley & green onions & serve.