CRISPY AND CREAMY NEW POTATO PIE
- 2 pounds potatoes, washed and halved
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated horseradish (or prepared)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from FOODNETWORK.COM
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Wash and boil potatoes in salty water with bay leaf until fork tender. Drain potatoes and mash along with horseradish, sour cream, and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
Put mixture into a 10-inch skillet with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake until golden and crispy. To serve, invert onto a plate and cut into pieces.
You'll also love
- Low-Carb Drop Biscuits with... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Drop Moonshine 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Leeann Chin Lemon Chicken 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Crispy Polenta Bites with Arugula... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Potato Pancakes (Weight Watchers) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken With Fresh Peas and New... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- New Potatoes and Peas with Ham 0/5 (0 Votes)