Tahini Kale Chips
- 1/2 large bunch of kale or 1 small bunch of kale, deveined.
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp gluten-free tamari
- 1 tsp. liquid mustard
- 2 tbsp. diced sweet peppers
- Enough water to form a smooth sauce that can be drizzled
Adapted from bookofyum.com
1. Rinse your kale and then spin dry in a salad spinner or press dry between clean towels.
2. Combine sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender and combine until everything is smooth. Add water as needed so that the sauce can be drizzled or poured.
3. Put your kale leaves in a medium or large bowl and drizzle with the sauce, massaging into the leaves. Put the seasoned kale on two or three racks of a dehydrator and dehydrate at 160F for around two and a half hours or until you have completely dry, crunchy chips.