Black Bean and Veal Chili
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 carrots, diced
- 2 lb ground veal
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp dried oregeno
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cans 28 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 can 19 oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup beer (optional)
- 1 each, green and red pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- Dash of salt and pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
In large pot, brown veal over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; add garlic, carrots, onions, chili powder, oregano and cumin and cook, strirring, for 5 min or until vegetables are softened.
Add tomatoes, beans, and beer if using.
Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer gently for about 20 min until thickened.
Add green and red pepper, corn and hot sauce.
Simmer for about 5 min longert or until peppers are tender crisp.
Season to taste with pepper sauce
You'll also love
- The (almost) Original Orange... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Broiled Halibut with Bechamel Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey Legs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Julius Recipe ( without egg... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mandarin Pork Roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Michael Symon's White Bean and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chickpea Soup with Moghrabieh... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Bean Fiesta 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe