Spicy Thai Ground Lamb from "Fast Appetizers"
- 1/2 Lb ground lamb
- 1 tbl hoisin sauce
- 1 tbl fish sauce
- 1 tbl lime juice
- 1 tbl Asian chili sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tbl flavorless cooking oil
- 1/4 C fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 C fresh mint, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Combine lamb, hoisin, fish sauce, lime juice, chili sauce, and garlic. Using hands, mix thoroughly, then refrigerate. Lightly brown tortillas, over stove top burners.
Preheat oven to 325. warm foil-wrapped tortillas.
Add cooking oil to wok or saute pan over high heat.
When oil smokes, add lamb, When lamb starts to lose its color, add herbs.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (677 Votes)
- Easy Shepherd's Pie 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Ground Lamb Kofto Kebabs with... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Ground Lamb & Hummus Pita Pizzas 4.7/5 (9 Votes)