Orange Beef Stir Fry
- 1 pound beef tenderloin or sirloin steak, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp roasted red chili paste
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp freshly grated grated orange zest
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced - white parts and tops separated
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- table grind black pepper to taste
- 1 head of broccoli-cut into florets
1.Combine beef, orange juice, rice vinegar, soy sauce, chili paste, brown sugar, and garlic in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
2.Strain beef in a colander set over a large bowl, allowing beef to drain thoroughly, about 5 minutes. Reserve marinade.
3.Stir water and cornstarch into the bowl of marinade. Whisk until cornstarch is dissolved, set aside.
4.Spray skillet with Pam and place over high heat. Cook beef for 1 minute without stirring;Add broccoli then cook and stir for an additional minute.
5.Stir in light parts of green onion and orange zest; cook for 30 seconds.
6.Stir in marinade and green onion tops; cook and stir until beef is no longer pink inside and sauce is reduced and thick, about 2 to 3 minutes.
7.Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
NOTE: Serve with white or brown rice
You'll also love
- Bonnie's Asparagus Soup 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Fabulous Old-Fashioned Linguine... 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cabbage Pizza Skillet - Grain free! 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- RAGIN CAJUN SMOKED PULLED SIRLOIN... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- CHEESE SOUFFLE WITH BACON ARUGULA... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Mascarpone-Nutella and Banana on... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple Butternut "Curry" Soup 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos 4.6/5 (7 Votes)