Fabulous Old-Fashioned Linguine w/White Clam Sauce
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small diced onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 cans minced/chopped clams, with juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley parmesan cheese
- 10 oz. linguine or thin spaghetti
In a 5 qt pot, heat water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente.
While the pasta is cooking, melt butter and olive oil in pan.
Saute onion and garlic, and add crushed red pepper flakes.
Add lemon juice, oregano, basil, and Old Bay seasoning, stir for one minute. Add clams with juice.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Drain pasta and place in large bowl.
Cover pasta with clam sauce, stir well and top with parsley and parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Cabbage Pizza Skillet - Grain free! 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- RAGIN CAJUN SMOKED PULLED SIRLOIN... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Shrimp Puffs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Pasta in... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Delicious Sweet Summer Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Spicy Pasta With Tilapia 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Shrimp Creole 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Linguine with Seafood and Sundried... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe