Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
Easy prep serves 4-6
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup 10 3/4 oz
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4-6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 4 oz
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Stir the soup, water, rice, onion powder and black pepper in a 12x8x2 inch shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken. Sprinkle the chicken with additional pepper. Cover the dish with foil.
Bake at 375*F for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
Uncover and sprinkle the cheese over the chicken.
TIP stir in 2 cups of fresh, canned, or frozen vegetables into the soup mixture before topping with chicken.
You'll also love
- Smokey Chipotle Pork Chops 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Low Carb Curried Chicken Salad 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Filipino-Style Chicken Curry 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Butterscotch Pound Cake 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Ranch Lasagna 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Noodle Casserole 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Rice with Chicken (Peruvian Arroz... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Blackened Chicken with Dirty Rice 4.5/5 (4 Votes)