Strawberry Lemonade - 100% Juice - No Sugar Added
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- 12 Strawberries (greens removed)
- 2 Large Lemons (peeled)
- 2 Pears (core and seeds removed)
- 3 Parsnips
- 1 Cucumber (*peeled)
- For an even brighter, more vibrant pink color than mine, be sure to PEEL your cucumber before juicing it!
Adapted from noshandnourish.com
Put strawberries, lemons, and pears through juicer first. Juice the remaining ingredients: parsnips and cucumber.
Enjoy cold with a few ice cubes!
You'll also love
- Steamed Mussels with Chorizo,... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Roasted Turnips and Mushrooms 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Coconut Curry Shrimp with Coconut... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Fluffy Southern Coconut and Lemon... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cranberry Apple Phyllo Rolls 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Nathalie Dupree’s Lemon Rosemary... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pork Chops With Strawberry-Rhubarb... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)