Penne Pasta with Sun-dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- 2 cups (8 oz.) dry penne pasta
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 2 cups (8-oz. pkg.) shredded Italian-style four-cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, adding sun-dried tomatoes to boiling pasta water for last two minutes of cooking time; drain.
MEANWHILE, COMBINE evaporated milk, cheese, basil, garlic powder and pepper in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
ADD pasta and sun-dried tomatoes to cheese sauce; stir until combined.
You'll also love
- Baked: Bars: (Paleo) Pumpkin Bars 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry Sour Cream Waffles 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Grilled Ribeye Steak with Onion... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Orzo Lemon Orzo with Asparagus 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Homemade Cheese Ravioli Filling 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Crushed Tomatoes Preserves (No... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Penne with Garlicky Greens 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Penne Primavera with Avocado... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)