Rotini & Spicy Chicken in Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) tomato sauce
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups cooked rotini pasta
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- You will need to cook 2-1/2 cups, or 1/2 lb., rotini pasta to get the 4 cups cooked pasta.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
1) BLEND tomato sauce and cream cheese in blender until smooth. Set aside.
2) HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and onions; cook 8 min. or until chicken is evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Add tomato sauce mixture and all remaining ingredients except parsley; stir. Simmer on medium heat 5 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
3) STIR in parsley.