Chicken Enchiladas (Kraft)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp. milk
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
HEAT oven to 350°F. Mix chicken, peppers, cream cheese and 1/4 cup salsa in saucepan; cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
SPOON 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish; set aside. Cook VELVEETA and milk in saucepan on low heat until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring frequently. Pour over enchiladas; cover with foil.
BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining salsa.
Variation: Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and 2% Milk VELVEETA.
Shortcut: Substitute 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts for the chopped cooked fresh chicken.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Pound Cake 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Wine Country Chicken Salad with... 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Perfect Potatoes au Gratin 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Pollo Guisado - Puerto Rican... 4/5 (138 Votes)
- White Chicken and Veggie Chili 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Plentil Crusted Chicken on a Stick 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Rotisserie Chicken Club Wrap 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Chicken Burritos 4/5 (2 Votes)