Wine Country Chicken Salad with Cranberries & Pecans
The cranberries, honey, celery and pecans add a tasty sweetness and crunchy texture to a traditional chicken salad. A perfect recipe for use with any leftover chicken you might have on hand.
- 4 cups chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup pecan, halved
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 teaspoon sugar
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds, optional
In a large bowl combine chicken, celery, cranberries and pecans; mix well.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, sugar, sea salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until blended and smooth. Stir in poppy seeds.
Pour over chicken mixture, tossing well.
Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
Serve chilled on lettuce leaves or use to make a sandwich.
You'll also love
- Perfect Potatoes au Gratin 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Mini Mac 'n Cheese Muffins 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Pollo Guisado - Puerto Rican... 4/5 (131 Votes)
- Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Stew 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Glazed... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Vegan Antipasto Salad 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Red Cabbage, Carrot & Mint Salad 3.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Cranberry Bread with Cointreau... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)