White Chicken and Veggie Chili
Healthy comfort food at its best!
- 1 Tbsp garlic olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 medium carrots, finely diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp season salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 28oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 1/2oz can white beans
- 1/8 tsp oregano
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Heat olive oil in a large sauce pan over medium high heat.
Add onion and carrots and saute until tender.
Add bell pepper, garlic, and salt and continue to saute until mixed well and tender.
Add the chicken, and the next 6 sesoning ingredients and cook until meat is fully cooked.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for about 15 to 30 mins.
Serve over 1/4 cup cooked brown rice and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Plentil Crusted Chicken on a Stick 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Basic Sauteed Chicken 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Miami Black Bean Soup 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Nova Scotia Lobster Chowder 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Baby Acapulco Chicken Tortilla Soup 3.8/5 (62 Votes)
- New Mexico Pork Chili Carne Adovada 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker White Chicken Chili 4.5/5 (2 Votes)