White Lightning Chicken Chili
- ~For Chili:
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 (14 1/2-oz.) cans chicken broth
- 2 (4.5-oz.) cans chopped green chiles
- 1 (1.25-oz.) package white chicken chili seasoning mix
- 3 (16-oz.) cans navy beans
- ~For Toppings:
- Avocado-mango salsa
- Sour cream
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Fresh cilantro leaves
Adapted from allrecipes.com
* Sauté onion, celery and garlic in hot oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
* Stir in chicken, next 3 ingredients, and 2 cans navy beans.
* Coarsely mash remaining can navy beans, and stir into chicken mixture.
* Bring to a boil, stirring often; cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
* Serve with desired toppings.
You'll also love
- Cross Rib Roast 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Portuguese Sopas or Sopash 3.6/5 (72 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Pot Pie with... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Glazed... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli Butternut... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Keto Tuscan Chicken Meatballs 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Miami Black Bean Soup 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Pulled Chicken Chili 4.1/5 (11 Votes)