Bloody Band-Aid Cookies (Halloween)
These "bloody", grossly cute Halloween treats are made with graham crackers, white frosting, and red food color!
Rate this recipe 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Graham crackers (I used Honey Maid brand, Honey flavored)
- White frosting
- Liquid red food color
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Break each sheet of graham crackers into eight sections at the perforations. (I used a sharp paring knife to trim some of them up.)
On the BACK side of the graham crackers, spread frosting across the center.
Add one drop of food color in the center of the frosting. (It runs some, but I used my finger to spread it out more. To make them a little more gross!)
Allow time for the frosting to harden before serving.
You'll also love
- Old-Fashioned Pecan Pie 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Beer & Cheddar Fondue 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Alien Pretzels (Halloween treats) 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Green Slimed Popcorn 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Taco Burger Sliders 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Dirty Diapers 4/5 (6 Votes)
Review this recipe