Bloody Band-Aid Cookies (Halloween)
These "bloody", grossly cute Halloween treats are made with graham crackers, white frosting, and red food color!
- Graham crackers (I used Honey Maid brand, Honey flavored)
- White frosting
- Liquid red food color
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Break each sheet of graham crackers into eight sections at the perforations. (I used a sharp paring knife to trim some of them up.)
On the BACK side of the graham crackers, spread frosting across the center.
Add one drop of food color in the center of the frosting. (It runs some, but I used my finger to spread it out more. To make them a little more gross!)
Allow time for the frosting to harden before serving.
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (140 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (135 Votes)