Rancher's Herbed Chicken
Everybody loves the garlicky, tangy flavors of Ranch dressing- take it a step further with lots of fresh herbs, and use the dressing as a warm sauce for chicken cutlets. Flavorful and pretty as a picture.
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1/4 bunch chives
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 thinly sliced chicken cutlets (1 lb)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 2 cloves garlic
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Finely chop cilantro and parsley and chives. In small bowl, mix half of herbs with oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then rub with herb-oil mixture.
2. In medium bowl, whisk buttermilk, mayonnaise, sugar and mustard until smooth. Finely mince garlic and stir in with remaining herbs.
3. In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, sauté chicken for 2 mins per side, or until done. Remove to serving platter.
4. Reduce heat to low and add buttermilk mixture. Cook just until bubbling, 1 min. Pour over chicken.
You'll also love
- Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes,... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Egg Rolls 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Makhani-Butter Chicken 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Delicious Fried Chicken Breast 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Crescent Rolls 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Pastrami Wrapped Caesar Chicken 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Herb Spaghetti with Lemon Chicken 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Hähnchen schnitzel (German pan... 4.3/5 (18 Votes)