Parmesan Chicken Bake
This simple dish of chicken breast baked with Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise is a great start to a delicious, nutritious meal. Add to a fresh salad or on top of pasta!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup light mayonaise or greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, plus more for the top
- 1 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (This is NOT regular table salt. It is a mixture of seasonings)
- 1/2 teaspoo pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 375°F and spray the inside of a 9x13-inch glass pan. Lay the chicken inside the pan.
Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread evenly over each piece of chicken, being sure to cover all the exposed raw meat (so it doesn't dry out.) Sprinkle on a bit more fresh Parmesan over all the chicken.
Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. This dish is even better the next day, so just reheat in the microwave!
To avoid a dish that is too salty, please be sure you are using fresh Parmesan cheese, not the stuff from a can. Also, use seasoning salt, NOT table salt. I have made this multiple times and have never had trouble with the salt level. If you are worried, use less.
You'll also love
- Red Pozole with Chicken (Pozole... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Delicious Egg Salad for Sandwiches 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Copycat Recipe... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Lamb Meatballs with spiced tomato... 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
Review this recipe