Shrimp with Penne Pasta
Shrimp and penne pasta is simple and fast to make. Add some veggies make it a little more interesting.
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine, or other wine or broth or bouillon
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Add additional vegetables, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic, and cook until onion is tender. Mix in wine and tomatoes, and continue cooking 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Mix shrimp into the skillet, and cook 5 minutes, or until opaque.
Toss with pasta and top with Parmesan cheese to serve.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Filled Palmiers 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Honey Chipotle Chicken Tenders 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Tuscan Tortellini Salad 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Thai Chicken Tenders 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Fried Ravioli 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Ultimate Party Crab Bites 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Old Bay Shrimp Cakes 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Southwest Shrimp Salad with Spicy... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)